About Our School
At Bradfield CE Primary School we provide a nurturing and inspiring environment, underpinned by a Christian ethos, where children grow and thrive academically, personally and socially. We place well-being at the heart of all we do, providing children with a deep sense of belonging so that they feel cared for, listened to and loved.
We actively promote and celebrate all aspects of diversity and encourage individuality. We support each child to be self-confident and to fully explore and develop their own interests, skills and talents. We want every child to understand the limitless nature of their own potential and to see themselves as powerful agents for change in their school, their communities and their world.
At Bradfield, we have a team of talented and dedicated staff, who love what they do and share a relentless drive to make our school the best it can be for our children and their families. Our school development work is purpose driven and evidence-led, ensuring we maintain a strong sense of staff well-being, while continually driving up standards and moving forward in the most exciting ways.
- 7 Single year group classes
- Academic attainment well above the national average
- An exciting and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- Aspirational teachers and leadership
- Excellent facilities and a tradition of sporting success
- Fantastically well behaved, motivated, happy children
- A Christian ethos that our high standards of behaviour and moral values
- A beautiful and stimulating rural environment, playing fields and playgrounds
- A wide range of before and after school clubs
- On site Wrap Around Child Care – 7.45am – 6pm
- A highly skilled Governing Body
“The curriculum at Bradfield is effective in nurturing the academic success of all pupils. Opportunities to shine academically and socially are paramount.”
SIAMS report March 2019
We warmly welcome all visitors to come in and experience our wonderful school for themselves.
Please contact the office on 0118 974 4304 and we will be delighted to show you round.
Miss Jessica Davies